Wednesday 16 March 2011

Under age and smoking

Hello!
You know, since a while ago I´ve been wondering what did cigarettes had that was so addictive, and why did people from my school yet knowing all the risks, smoked.
So today and just out of curiosity I entered in a stablishment and bought cigarettes.
I bought them in a machine 'cos it would be easier to actually buy them though I´m a minor and I´m not supposed to. No one checked my ID or asked about my age.
It´s unbelievable how easy it is for minors to buy harmful crap in this country!!
When I had bought the packet I left the restaurant as fast as I could ( just in case).
Once outside i opened the packet and grabbed a fag, I tried to light it but it was a bit windy, but I managed, I proceeded to take the first puff, it was... rather weird 'cos it wasn´t as disgusting as people said it was (at least the first time) but it wasn´t anything special, although it did feel good while I was smoking, so as soon as I finished the first one I took another just to be able to describe what I was tasting and feeling, I didn´t finish this one but it kept feeling good.
When I finished both of them, I kept them in my handbag and gave myself some time, had a walk...
After a while I noticed a revolving taste in my mouth ewgh!
But if weren´t 'cos of that (and the smell, the shit that´s in it and all the bad things it can do to your body) it was awkwardly OK.
Thankfully, this was only a personal experiment wich, I decided to share with you but nothing else, I don´t plan to start smoking because I know it´s bad and unhealthy but I still don´t know why other people of my age do smoke when they know as much as me about Tabacum.
Good Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! I just discover your blog and your posts look amazing!! I follow you!!

    If you want, you can check out my blog here and follow me. http://dreamonmode.com

    ReplyDelete