Tuesday 1 March 2011

About me

Hello!
I´m 17 years old, I´m english and for some reason I´m living in Spain.
Actually I´ve been living in Spain almost since I can remember, since I was five.
On the contrary of what some brits may think about Spain, it isn´t cool, in fact it sucks (no ofence) it´s OK for holidays but not as your home.
I live in Alicante where almost every day of the year is sunny and way too hot.

I can´t remember having to wear a jacket, not even in winter, although I must be immune to cold cos the rest of the people wear big warm jackets, spanish... LOL
People are very arcaic here, they still stick to religion looking for full guidance. Here church is too powerfull. Even in these days they´re still homophobic, racists and biggots.
For Christ sake, they think killing cruelly a bull just for fun is OK.

I know I probably sound like a hater, but i ain´t such, it´s just been to many years, and too much of things I can´t stand, this is just a little way of protesting.
Allright,so I´ve just read what I wrote and it´s not like I wrote a lot about me, but that will be another day, besides it´s not all abou me isn´t it?

XO XO

No comments:

Post a Comment